For our competition and for the grading, we will be using R and R Markdown. We’ll dig deeper into R fundamentals in a little bit. The purpose of this assignment is to get you used to working in R and R Markdown. For a quick video rundown, see https://vimeo.com/178485416.
For background, visit the official introduction.
Links to bookmark and keep handy:
For this assignment, I want you to do the following.
- Create a new R Markdown Document (call it week2.rmd or whatever you want).
- Using full markdown functionality, make a good looking report about what R lesson’s you’ve completed this week and a brief summary of what you’ve learned. You must:
- Break it up into sections using appropriate headers
- You must include markdown text and documentation alongside the code.
- You do not need to do need to attempt to reach 100% coverage of all the R you’ve done this week, but make sure you get the feel for how these Markdown documents work.
- When you are done, export your report to PDF and upload it to OAKS.